CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Upcoming Absence



I have been a bit MIA lately anyway, but starting now until Monday, I probably won't be blogging or even Internet-ing because I am going to the Big 12 Championship in San Antonio!!!! My alma mater is playing in the biggest game in MU football since I have been alive and I am driving down there with the boy and his parents. Very exciting! Go Tigers! See below - that is Maclin, No. 9, a freshman and my favorite!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! GO TIGERS!!!

Fresh Off the Farm said...

I hope you have a safe and wonderful trip!!

Flair said...

Oh have fun! I'll miss your posts!

Anonymous said...

You have a great time!!

Sarah said...

Me+ You going to San Antonio= JEALOUSY!

kidding- have a great time!!

WendyB said...

Have fun!

Valley Girl said...

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana said...

Hope you have a ton of fun and root the Tigers to victory!

glamour girly said...

michelle: I did have a great time - I just wish we had won!

freshy: Besides hitting a dead animal on the highway, it was pretty safe. Thankfully, it didn't mess up the car!

lady n: I took your advice!

suze: It was a blast!

sarah: oh, the green-eyed monster is not a stranger to me:) I wish you could have come, too!

wendyb: I did!

valley girl: you are too cute.

dana: I did have a ton of fun, alas I could not root the Tigers to a victory... =(

Dolce said...

I'm so jealous you went to the game!!! Hubs and I couldn't find flight to get there. At least we'll make it to a good bowl this year.

M-I-Z

glamour girly said...

slade: love your blog! the BCS snubbed us, and I wish you could have made it to San Antonio - it was such a fun trip!

Z-O-U!