CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me in Pictures

I saw this on It's a Wonderful Life and thought it would be fun!

Details: you must type the answer to each question into a Google Image search, then pick an image from the first page of results.

Feel free to do one, too!

1. Age at next birthday: i have no clue why this picture came up, but it made me laugh.


2. Place I would like to travel: bahamas, baby

3. My favorite place:

4. My favorite objects: I have a lot more faves, but I didn't quite find the right kind of pics.

5. My favorite food: this is the best ice cream ever!

6. My favorite color: i want to upgrade my CHI to this one!

7. My nickname: I'm a tall (5' 11") redhead!

8. The place I was born: (not in a barn, silly, but this is a famous barn in my hometown)

7 comments:

Fresh Off the Farm said...

I need that pink flat iron...to match my pink hair dryer....yes, I have a pink hair dryer. :)

Dana said...

Great pictures. I love this meme!

Shoeaddict said...

I loved this meme, too. I did it. I don't think you read my blog. Hi!

Anonymous said...

Haha...those shoes are suspect. If you were born in a barn, you could leave the front door open all the time without consequence.

glamour girly said...

freshy: I want a pink hair dryer, too!

dana: thanks for the idea!

shoe addict: I will have to start reading your blog - thanks for stopping by!

martini: you are too fun!

Anonymous said...

What a neat MeMe - I did one too!

glamour girly said...

michelle: yay! I am going to go check yours out!