CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 26, 2007

Lovin' the LBD

Oh, the Little Black Dress (LBD). It is a fashion staple for many of us, as it should be. It can be sexy. It can be classy. It can be chic. It is always fashionable. If you are in Toronto, they even have the LittleBlackDressShop. Celebrities celebrate the LBD at philanthropic fashion events. I wish I could go to one of those. If I could, I would wear this LBD. So, dive right in for some LBD goodness from celebs + a bit of shopping opportunities for you to buy your very own LBD. I just bought one last week, and I cannot wait to wear it!

Happy Shopping,
gg



1. Nicky Hilton 2. Madonna 3. Jessica Biel



1. Hayden Panettiere 2. Beyonce 3. Amy Adams



1. Reese Witherspoon 2. Katherine Heigl



1. Bridget Moynahan 2. Cate Blanchett 3. Ciara




Now, for the ones you can buy (if you had a sugar daddy... :)
Click on picture to buy.

1. Black Halo, $280 2. Melly M, $258 3. BCBG, $320
4. BCBG, $440 5. Betsey Johnson (my fave!), $425
6. Dave & Johnny, $110

5 comments:

Valley Girl said...

I have a Black Halo/Roland Mouret knock-off from H&M. Unfortunately, I bought it one size too small. =(

Flair said...

Yay for my little black dress! Its a Kenneth Cole that I bought on sale a few years ago...I love wearing it!

glamour girly said...

valley g: oh, so sad. Thanks to you, I have new LBD. So exciting! It's on sale for only $19 online now:)

lady n: that sounds like the perfect LBD.

Fresh Off the Farm said...

Love, love, love Katherine Heigel's.

glamour girly said...

freshy: i know! I want it!