CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Celeb Style Candy



Rachel Bilson looks so fashionable in this little unique dress. I definitely would like to find a knock-off.



Cameron Diaz looking jet-setter cute at the airport with Louis Vuitton luggage and a great belted tunic and hat. I LOVE Hayden Panettiere's grey boots, and they are so very fashion-forward with her outfit.



Jessica Alba and Alicia Keys in killer jackets for fall.



A moment for LC and Audrina since The Hills is on tonight! That belted red dress is uber cute.



Beyonce is adorable in those tie-front pants - I wish I had the body to wear them, but I seriously have no hips. Jennifer Hudson certainly has the gorgeous curves to pull off this outfit.



Katherine Heigl is always fabulous! Those boots are just perfect.

10 comments:

Alison said...

Rachel Bilson is GORGEOUS in that picture. Looove the dress!

glamour girly said...

alison: I know. Sometimes I want to be her:)

Anonymous said...

Katherine Heigl always looks great. She's my favorite.

glamour girly said...

suze: I agree wholeheartedly!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jennifer Hudson looks fantastic. And I wish I had Cameron Diaz's perfect hat hair. Every time I wear a hat, I look like Suzy McFrumperson.

glamour girly said...

martini: I seriously would like to have some of Hudson's curves. Cameron is always so cute in hats - thankfully I can pull them off sometime, but I just forget about them...

Landis said...

great. now i want to dress like a girl. and it's not even halloween. i blame high heels.

glamour girly said...

smithers: high heels are the devil.

Carolina Lange said...

I love Jessica Alba's look! And Katherine Heigl's boots are fantastic!

glamour girly said...

carolina: I know! I really like that military jacket.