CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Tag. You're it!

Valley Girl from Life of a Valley Girl has tagged me for a Meme. I am excited - thanks so much, Valley Girl! I heart Meme's!

According to the rules, I must (1) List 7 random facts about myself, (2) tag 7 people, and (3) leave a comment on their blog letting them know.

Here goes:

1. I grew up in the country with horses, sheep, a pygmy goat, bunnies, puppies and kitty cats.
2. I am currently keeping some humongous secrets and not being able to tell them to anyone is driving me batty. I am pacifying myself by talking endlessly about the secrets to the people who told them to me.
3. I get really, really p*ssed off when men act like I am not equal to them because I don't have a penis. I will soon start to act like they are not equal because they do not have hooters.
4. I was two minutes late to work today because I went back into my apartment to find my RAZR phone, but I was unsuccessful. I still don't know where it is. The lateness doesn't matter because my boss is only at work at most 4 hours a week.
5. I used to run outside almost every single day in all kinds of weather, but I am now too scared to go by myself for fear of someone attacking me and you all hearing about it on CNN. Running on treadmills is nowhere near the same, and I miss it. *sigh*
6. I wish I could quit my job and have lots of money so I could just ride horses, jog, shop and nap all day long. Then drink very expensive wine & champagne from crystal glasses after my exhausting day of doing nothing.
7. Once I am ready to have kids I want two girls who are approximately 2 years apart. That's the age difference between me and my sis, and we are very close. I want that for my kids, but I also wouldn't mind having twins - one boy, one girl. Two kids is the max for me. I have been a baby-sitter for a lot in my life, and everytime the family had a third kid, it created a dynamic that was a bit too much for me.

Now I tag:

1. Fresh off the Farm
2. Dana from It's a Wonderful Life
3. Michelle of Michelle & Morgan
4. Sarah from View from the Porch
5. Lane from Home Cooking is What I Like

6. D from Shallow and Very, Very Single
7. A Martini Always Helps from Single + Cats = Sad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Jumps up and down* Ou! Ou! She picked me! She picked me!

Whaaaaaat are these secrets sly girl?! I want to know too!!

glamour girly said...

Martini: I am glad you enjoy a MeMe, too. As far as the secrets, I'll never tell... But they are really big deals, and I don't remember ever having to keep really important secrets before. It's nothing like, "Don't tell Bobby, but I am in LOVE with him." It's like "BIG DEAL, OHMIGOSH, I wish I could tell someone, but if I did, it wouldn't be as much fun and people could seriously be bummed if I did."

Flair said...

I'm the same way with running outside! I used to do it all the time, and now I'm afraid to even run around my neigborhood (which I think is pretty safe) because of all the stories about how vans could drive up and push you in in 10 seconds and no one would know. The treadmill is definitely NOT the same.

WendyB said...

#3 made my day!

Dana said...

I did mine : )

glamour girly said...

lady n: I am glad I am not the only one a bit shy about running outside.

wendyb: I love to make your day:)

dana: Thanks - yours is awesome!