CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Celeb style



Diane Kruger: I heart that scarf and that dress, but I don't know exactly why.
The ornate gown in the second picture is just so glamorous and wonderful.



1. Cate Blanchett: Does she ever not look good?! I might have to put something
like this together this fall. v. cute.
2. Thandie Newton: A cute little dress from Luella.
3. Catherine Zeta Jones looking glamorous in Lanvin.
4. Christina Ricci: love the hair, love the dress, love the shoes, cute, cute, cute



Ellen & Portia DeRossi: I just adore Portia's dress!
Kelly Ripa looking stunning in Naeem Khan.



A shout out for my favorite Gossip Girl Blake Lively - love her style on and off the show!

4 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Christina Ricci's lookin' good!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm going to buy all those dresses tomorrow. Doesn't Portia look like she's had her lips done?

Landis said...

is there something up with portia's lips? they look puffy/strange.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

My favourite is Blake's 2 outfits.... I love the black and white.