CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My links are back! Hoorah!

If I have somehow left you off of my link list, or you want to be added, just let me know. I have added a few. There are just so many FABULOUS ones. Thanks for reading mine!

Here are some new links for you to check out (and waste your time at work:)!


xoxo
girly

the best life ever *girl* and *boy*

GREAT pictures and really inspiring words about life. It's my daily life lifter. Thanks, Stacy & Kevyn, for living the best life ever and sharing it with us!


Fresh off the Farm
My wonderful friend has started a blog, and it is fabulous and fun - just like her.


Single + Cats = Sad
An exciting glimpse into the life of a gal who brushes elbows with cele
brities and has escapades that make most of us jealous.

Dear Life,
A hilarious blog full of posts addressed to parts of
life (Dear Laundry, Dear Fellow Women, etc.). It is sarcastic & makes you laugh out loud. My favorite things. I now release you into blogging world to use your work time to find out juicy tidbits about crazy wonderful bloggers.

muah!

5 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Love the new layout!!!!!!!!

Landis said...

ok, are we reading each other?

it seems like we should REALLY be reading each other.

try me out. . . i'm following you now.

thetwodogblog.blogspot.com

Valley Girl said...

I tagged you for a meme.

Flair said...

oooh love the new look!

glamour girly said...

VG: THANKS! And thanks for tagging me:)

smithers: I will start reading you!

lady n: Thanks *hugs*