CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Celeb Style Candy



First, adorable little Suri and her mommy Katie Holmes doing some Pottery Barn Kids shopping. Go to Gorgeous Footprints in the Sand for more Suri and Violet (Garner + Affleck = Violet) pics.



Kate Hudson looking great in neutral shades. I just love her style.
Check out Mischa Barton in those shiny lycra leggings and studded Louboutins. I most definitely could not pull off that look. Shiny leggings are probably not my best friend, but they are cute.



Kristen Bell in a cute golden frock (that I would love to wear to a holiday event) and Thandie Newton, beautiful as usual. I am loving this ruffle trend so much I bought this dress.



Oh, I want this red jacket of Katherine Heigl's. I cannot figure out what Gwen Stefani's dress is made of, but it is a fun dress.



Hilary Swank in Monique Lhuillier at the premiere of P.S. I Love You.
I must see that movie.

xoxo,
gg

12 comments:

Flair said...

I always love what Katherine Heigl wears!

glamour girly said...

lady n: oh, me, too!

Anonymous said...

Now come down here on the 27th of December. A bunch of us are going to see P.S. I love you. We'll save you a seat.

glamour girly said...

suze: i will try to make it there, especially to escape this frozen winter wonderland we have here...

Dolce said...

I want Katie Holmes' hair cut desparately, however I'm afraid it won't look good on a non-celebrity. It might require too much styling.

Patent Shoes && Rants said...

I agree with Lady N!

I like that belt she's wearing!

xoxoxoxoxo

Lindz said...

I so wish that I were tall enough to pull off the legging look like that. I can only do it if I'm wearing a jumper or something. Oh to be tall and famous :)

glamour girly said...

slade: I think it would require a lot of styling. Bangs like that would be hard to keep up!

ps&&r: oh, yes, that belt is amazing.

lindz: you said it - oh, to be tall and famous! you're gorgeous so you can pull off alot of clothes even if you aren't famous...

Katelin said...

Oh thanks for the shout out! I really can't help posting pics of cute celeb babies, haha.

And I love Kristen Bell's dress, it's fabulous!

Ceci n'est pas une blogger. said...

I think Thandie Newton is so beautiful but underrated....and Katie Holmes is looking good...I wonder what she bought in Pottery Barn Kids?

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I was just where katie and suri were at the grove a couple of weeks ago i wish I had seen some celebs!

stacy said...

I'm loving Kate (Hudson), Thandie and Katherine in these shots.

You always post wonderfully stylish women.