CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Stylin': Reese Witherspoon

I had such overwhelming response from those who love Reese Witherspoon as much as me that I decided to do a post on her classy style. I have enjoyed watching her act since I was a young girl when I watched the Man in the Moon (her movie-acting debut), and some of my favorites include Sweet Home Alabama, Just Like Heaven, Walk the Line, Legally Blonde 1 & 2... She's fabulous!

xoxo,
gg



























4 comments:

Katelin said...

Love love love her! I love the first pic you put up. So very cute and so her.

Valley Girl said...

I'm glad she looks so hot now. That'll show that Ryan Phillipe!

Dana said...

Watch FEAR ASAP...it is one of my favorite movies ever!

glamour girly said...

katelin: I know, i love that picture most, too.

valley girl: i agree, ryan phillipe, eat your heart out!

LIW: I will!