CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thank goodess for Gossip Girl

When all of my other favorite shows are running re-runs because of the writer strike, I still have my Gossip Girl, which has somehow managed to still be airing new episodes every week. Last night, I saw that it was sadly a Private Practice re-run, but I flipped to Gossip Girl and was pleasantly surprised to see that it was BRAND NEW! I ran to the gym at my apartment complex (hooray for finally having a TV in there!) and watched a fabulous, fresh episode. Thank you, Gossip Girl for churning out new shows and fantastic fashion.

xoxo,
gg











































5 comments:

Katelin said...

I have yet to watch this show, but I hear such good things. I may have to check it out now that everything is in re-runs.

Dolce said...

I've never seen this show and I can't find the re-runs online. I adore the clothes though.

Lindz said...

Oh Gob, do I need to start watching THAT show too? I hear good things about it too but I am pretty sure that it's on a random station. Yes?

hannah said...

i must say, im not a fan of the show, but blake lively is absolutely my favorite. lovely choices.

xoxo

McKenzie said...

I love Gossip Girl!