CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

Attention Blogaholics

If you are like me, you can spend a LOT of time reading others' fascinating blogs. But there is a better way to do this. I was introduced to this by one of Valley Girl's readers, and I have been forever grateful as it makes keeping up on your fave blogs much easier.

Not that it makes you be on Blogger any less...

The amazing mechanism is called Google Reader at www.google.com/reader. It allows you to subscribe to as many blogs as you want, and it will show you all the new posts, much like your e-mail inbox. You can unsubscribe to any blog you want if along the way you decide to not read them anymore. PLUS, you even get to read the posts that people delete. They will forever remain on Google Reader. Ah, bliss.

xoxo,
gg

12 comments:

Meg said...

I've been meaning to try that out. I've been using NetVibes and I'm curious to see how they compare.

Katelin said...

I basically live by google reader now, it's fantastic.

Meg said...

I've been switching over some of my feeds today to give it a try.

And now I want to scream at all the bloggers who don't make their RSS feed easy to find!

Valley Girl said...

Thanks for the link love, sweetie!

Lindz said...

I am so intrigued and yet so scared to get hooked...

Weekly Blogette said...

that makes things a whole lot easier!thanks for the tip.
p.s.check out my blog sometime!

WendyB said...

I've started it! It was such a pain to copy/paste all the URLs though.

Flair said...

oh love this idea! :)

Dana said...

Wow this makes catching up on blogs SOOOO much easier. Thanks so much!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

just wanted to say hello! :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I saw that the other day google reader and i was wondering what it was, how very neat i'll probably register!

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

Thanks for the heads up, I love it. I am totally addicted already.