CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 03, 2008

I want...

... my life to slow down.

Things have been really crazy lately with the holidays and sh*t hitting the fan and an upcoming convention at work so I have been neglecting my blog.

But don't worry - I am going to try to do a better job. I will even give you some celebrity style candy to make you happy.


Rachel Bilson gorgeous in teal.


Katie Holmes looking chic in black - you should check out the article about her in the latest issue of InStyle. There are some amazing pictures.
As always, Katherine Heigl is fabulous. Love her, love that belt, and now she's married!


Jessica Alba with a great bag and some oh-so-cute grey boots.
I think Lucy Liu looks so cute in this fun ensemble.

xoxo
gg

14 comments:

Flair said...

Welcome back! Happy New Year!

WendyB said...

Nice teal gown.

Dolce said...

I'm SO glad your back! My fashion intake for the day has been lost without you...Ooh, does that sound desparate? Glad to see you in the blogging world again.

How about Sunday's game? Pretty exciting!

Fresh Off the Farm said...

SO glad you are back, I've missed you! LOVE Rachel Bilson's dresses!!

Katelin said...

hope things get better!

and i love love love rachel's dresses. her style is amazing!

glamour girly said...

lady n: Thank you! Happy New Year to you, too.

wendyb: I know - it's so pretty.

dolce: I love being your fashion intake for the day! The MU game was AMAZING!!! I was so happy and excited, even if the game itself was a bit boring. GO TIGERS!

fresh: Rachel Bilson looks so good in that color, and I have missed you, too, but you have still had some great posts while I have been gone.

katelin: thanks for your words of encouragement - I know everything will be fine, but sometimes I thrive on drama.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Glamour - I've missed you.

Sarah said...

So glad you're back! I hope things calm down soon!

Landis said...

i am so with you on the katie front. how much do we LOVE how cool she is now?

it's all her stylist, jeannie yang. that woman is GENIUS. now if katie would just stop looking like she was wearing "mommie's shoes" everytime she walks outside. . . my mother always said it's all about confidence.

Valley Girl said...

Rachel Bilson is such a cutie! And Landis is so right about the "mommy shoes" thing. Why is Katie always slumped over and looking like she just put on her first pair of heels?

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love rachel bilson in those two dresses, it's just fabulous!

Unknown said...

That short sleeved teal is Rachel Bilson's best yet!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

Thanks,

Jen

molly said...

mmm teal, what a fantastic colour!