CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Celeb Style Candy



I like Katie Holmes bangs a bit side-swept like in that first picture, but the shot makes it appear that she is wearing a toga. I would love to have that red trench.



These two are now with baby! Keith Urban + Nicole Kidman = one cute baby.



I like Mandy Moore, and I really enjoy that shiny outfit.
Kyra Sedgwick received best-dressed honors at the Critics' Choice Awards in a flashy red Oscar de la Renta. What do you think of it?



A fun white dress for Hilary Swank. (See the movie P.S. I Love You if you haven't already - it is a GREAT movie, but bring your tissues because it is sad - with a happy ending.)
Judy Greer plays wedding again - first with JLo in Wedding Planner and now with K. Heigl in 27 Dresses (which I must see!)




Katherine Heigl - I just love that dress - it would have been perfect for the holidays!



Brittany Snow in Roberto Cavalli (I just loved her in the TV series American Dreams).
Drew Barrymore looking snazzy in Pucci!



Carrie Underwood in Betsey Johnson and a bit of Ellen Page, star of comedy Juno, which I want to see but haven't yet. I might wait for it to go to DVD.

xoxo,
gg

12 comments:

Katelin said...

Ooh some great picks! I love Katherine and Brittany's dresses, they're just so flirty and fun. :)

Dolce said...

Do not wait to see JUNO on dvd. It's well worth the $8.00

Anonymous said...

Love Katherine's dress! Don't like Kyra's dress.....looks like she got dipped in oil.

Heart anything and everything by Betsey Johnson! She's my fave!

Pssst....see my page for the Pucci I tried on this weekend in Vegas (but couldn't come close to affording). :)

WendyB said...

In all seriousness, I thought Katie Holmes was Sally Fields when I first saw a photo of her in that dress.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that Nicole and Keith are having a baby. They're such a nice couple!

stacy said...

I must admit...Kate Holmes done did good. This is the best I've ever seen her.

I too love the red trench!

Dolce said...

Katherine Heigl's dress is my favorite! It's also something I think I could really wear, like to the zillions of weddings I have coming up in '08!

Lindz said...

OMG don't you wish they would bring back American Dreams? I loved that show so muchly.

glamour girly said...

katelin: thanks, and those two dresses are my favorites, too.

dolce: I will have to take your advice.

martini: Kyra's dressed dipped in oil - that's exactly right. I am not really a fan of it, either. FYI: Victoria's Secret sometimes carries Betsey Johnson lingerie! That Pucci is smoking on you! I am totally digging the black & white geometric satin.

wendyb: you are so right - she so looks like Sally Fields. I don't know how I feel about that.

suze: They are, they are, and I cannot wait to see the little bundle of joy.

stacy: you would totally rock the red trench. i can definitely see you in it.

dolce: I have already been to two weddings this year (basically - I am counting 12/29 as this year:), and I have two more save-the-dates for weddings in consecutive weekends in June! That dress would be perfect. Maybe we can find the knockoff at Forever 21...

lindz: I do wish they would bring back that show! I miss it.

Flair said...

Great pictures! I absolutely love Mandy Moore's dress in that picture! I just heard about Nicole Kidman's pregnancy - I'm excited because I remember seeing an interview a while back that she did where she talked about really wanting to be pregnant.

Sarah said...

Love the red trench!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Katie looks amazing in that dress, still can't get over it, wish it was mine!!

-------------

2008 FASHION BLOGGER AWARDS ARE HAPPENING, PLEASE FILL OUT THE NOMINATION FORM @MAHALOFASHION.COM

Thanks,

Jen

http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-big-announcement-fab-awards.html