CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 20, 2007

Celebrity style


1. Katherine McPhee 2. Rosario Dawson 3. Isla Fisher 4. Heidi Klum 5. Christine Taylor

Those little dresses steal my heart; Isla Fisher's hair is to-die-for; Girls-in-black are fantastic.

1. Christina Ricci 2. Christina Aguilera 3. Maria Menonous 4. Eva Mendes 5. Katherine Heigl

All these jeans make we want to go out and buy a pair of each, but Jennifer & I are trying to curb the shopping and increase the fashion creativity, so I won't. I still think I will have to get a wide-leg pair sometime soon...
I love Katherine Heigl's casual elegance. It might have something to do with how much I love Grey's Anatomy & Knocked Up - even her glasses are cute!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christina Ricci looks adorable. I love buttons. But then, she always looks great.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the Heidi and Katherine outfits, her red dress is so va va voom. Okay I bought one top but I swear that is it, I'm curinb my habit!

Alison said...

All of the other pics are great, but to me Katherine sorta looks like a stripper :s

glamour girly said...

alison - i guess it does have a little bit of a stripper vibe to it, but i still think it's cute. Thanks for commenting!

Weekly Blogette said...

Christine Taylor, Chris. Ricci, and Katherine are my top 3 for this post. Their outfits are modest and stylish.