CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 03, 2007

Blog of the Week: I am Fashion

I happened upon this blog as I was trying to decide if I wanted to start a blog, and it was my inspiration! Not only do they have great posts, day in and day out, but they also know how to write it so you feel like they are talking to you. Plus, so many people comment that it is fun to see what others think and click on commenter's blogs to see what they have to offer. The Barneys & Harrods girls have been doing this a while, and they excel at it!

hugs,
gg

6 comments:

Weekly Blogette said...

I think you and I had a thesame inspiration. I AM FASHION is the same blog that got me thinking whether I should make one. And well I did!
p.s.check out my latest post sometime!

Unknown said...

Nice blog! I am giving thought to purchase a link on your site. If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at pletterblog at gmail dot com. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks, Jason

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

They have been on the web forever, they were actually my inspiration to start blogging!

glamour girly said...

I guess it was & is the inspiration of many fashion blogs! Thanks for commenting.

Anonymous said...

Hi girls!

You have no idea how much it means to us to know that we have managed to inspired others to create their own fashion blog as well! Finding this blog today made me smile. So I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work :)

Love,

BG

glamour girly said...

Thanks for stopping by, BG! I still visit your blog daily, and I love it. You have been quite the inspiration!

hugs,
gg