CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

OMFG - Gossip Girl


After finally getting to watch Gossip Girl after missing a couple of episodes, I was so happy to have the chance to watch it this week. It did not disappoint. The episode rocked, and Blake Lively and Leighton Meester's outfits below rock, too. I especially love Blake Lively's gold Dolce & Gabbana number. I love the show. I love the clothes. I am so excited for the season finale next week!
On another note, what did you think of their OMFG racy ad campaign?
Was it a bit too much or just perfect? They say their target audience is 18-34 year olds, but I know that high schoolers are watching it, too...
OMFG.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I got to watch an episode of this when I was out of town last month and LOVED it!

Katelin said...

i love blake's dress, it's so cute.

Dolce said...

LOVE Blake and Leighton's dresses. *sign* to be tall and rich.

Anyway, I like the raciness of the ad campaign. It did it's job, we're all talking about it. Is it too much for high school and middle school, yes! But that's not who the show is trying to target. It's up to the responsibility of partents to decide if the program is age appropriate for their children.

miss fashion said...

my goodness i know!
dont we all love Gossip Girl.

check out my blog:
lovelydahling.blogspot.com

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

They both look amazing I love the pattern of leightons dress!

Elle said...

I adore both of their dresses!

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i love the show!!never fail to watch it since the 1st episode!!

leighton meester is the bomb!!she own the style!!love her so much