CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Celeb Style Candy

1. Kerry Washinton in Malandrino (Love that jewel accent!)
1. Thandie Newton in Roberto Cavalli (daring, but she pulls it off)

1. Nicki Hilton in Versace (for some reason, i really, really like this.)
2. Eva Longoria Parker (great rich color)


1. Cameron Diaz in Zac Posen (want to see her new movie What Happens in Vegas...)
2. Emmy Rossum in Tommy Hilfiger (i. am. in. love. with. this. dress. in. love.)


1. Debra Messing (I want this outfit for work.)
2. Christina Ricci in a frilly LBD and C. Louboutin heels (great pop of color!)

9 comments:

WendyB said...

Nicki looks great.

Dolce said...

I've challenged myself to go 30 days without wearing black. Today is day 23 and I'm upset, because my favorite dresses are the black ones! Except for Cameron, I LOVE Zac Posen!

Katelin said...

I love that you always have pictures of Emmy, she's so cute and has great style.

Anonymous said...

I think Thandie is hands down one of the most beautiful actresses ever. She looks good in everything. Hate her.

glamour girly said...

wendyb: I agree!

dolce: I often wear black too much, too. Good luck with your 30-day hiatus.

katelin: i love her, too.

martini: i know, i know!

<3 J. said...

That Tommy dress is so adorable!! I didn't know Tommy still had it in him!

I adore Zac Posen and red is definetly refreshing from all the typical little black dresses. Although, I think I own about 20 haha.

Valley Girl said...

Cameron looks fab!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

Cameron Diaz is sooo my hero.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

surprise fashionista: christina ricci! she's been looking so good lately. I'm always a thandie fan, she can do no wrong in my eyes.