CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gossip-y Girl

Well, what did you all think of the finale for Gossip Girl? I liked the episode before it better. I thought the finale was a bit anticlimatic... BUT I still loved it!

As for the dresses, I thought that the bride was beautiful...
S looked a bit insane in her Ralph Lauren multi-tiered yellow chiffon dress and gloves. I liked it at first, but the more I watched her in it, the more I didn't like it.
B was beautiful and flowery in her Collette Dinnigan dress. What do you think of Vanessa?
Georgina looked scary, much like her personality. I kinda hate her.


B also looked fabulous before boarding a plane with someone other than Chuck Bass - this mystery boy was most definitely a hottie.


Chuck's dad's fatherly speech did the opposite - Chuck fled and proceeded to focus on some other chick (Lydia Hearst- check out her rocking Sigerson Morrison gladiators!) so he could continue to be a bad a$$ (and an a$$hole). His little wedding toast was just too good to be true.
So, S & Nate are headed to the Hamptons, and Dan & Vanessa have all kinds sexual tension again... To me, that's a bit too predictable for it to stay that way, and I don't really like it. What do you think?



8 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I especially love her in the floral ralph lauren number.

Diana Coronado said...

Lovely style !!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

blair's outfit was HOT but I'd look like a hot mess in it

Something about the shoulder sleeves...

poor B..

oh and i still like serena's dress only because of the top half and that it's BLACK with yellow.. very hot

Danz said...

Although I knew it was too good to be true, Chuck disappointed me. I was loving the idea of him and Blair together! I'm not really feeling the S&N and D&V couplings though.

Dolce said...

I have never seen this show, but I'm going to start...just for the clothes.

Anonymous said...

blair looks fab as usual. i dont know anyone who would let their daughter wear something like that to their wedding

Anonymous said...

I was a bit disappointed myself in the finale, but I suppose it just left me wanting more. While I like how all of the outfits were just a bit edgy, I think Serena's belt, gloves and neck thing was overkill. Luckily, she looks gorgeous in just about anything.

glamour girly said...

jen: she looks good - it's just a little too much for me.

diana: i know - i love the show because of the fashion!

fabulous: agreed - poor blaire, and I don't think i could pull off her dress either.

danz: thanks for stopping by - Chuck disappointed me, too.

dolce: yes! it's a big reason why I watch it.

emma: thanks for coming to my blog, and I agree totally with you.

cupcakes: I feel the same way - I just with shows would go on through the summer.