CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Make it pop with magenta!



Powerful magenta is becoming a big player in the color scene. Above, Felicity Hoffman with Desperate Housewives' costars Eva Longoria and Teri Hatcher wore this great dress to the Emmys not too long ago. I took notice of this gown, then I started seeing magenta everywhere. I think I am going to have to purchase something fun in this color.



Jennifer Garner looks sensational is this gorgeous floor-length Zac Posen, and the trendy bow on the DKNY runway and the chunky sweater on the Malandrino catwalk work this bright hue.
Of course, if you do have a sugar daddy, you could buy the hott heels below from Rene Caovilla for $1,245 (561-459-1712) and have the perfect magenta fashion statement. Yes, those are Swarovski crystals on the heels. Why would it be anything else?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the middle outfit. Except for the scarf - I'm not a scarf person. But I do love the rest of the outfit.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Yay you blogged!
Magenta has been everywhere lately you are right, I'm not sure if I have the guts to wear it yet...what about you?

Flair said...

I like to wear colors too, love the magenta, not so sure it would go with my skintone.

Vintage Bunny said...

Love magenta!Would be great for fall!Bright against all the earth tones

WendyB said...

The shoes are beautiful!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love that first picture and that last pair of shoes!

glamour girly said...

sass: i want that middle outfit, but i don't know if i am brave enough for the big bow!

jen: I don't know if I will wear the magenta - unless i get a pair of way cute flats.

lady n: i have red hair so i don't know if the magenta will be the best with that.

bunny: you are exactly right.

wendyb: thanks for stopping by, and I want the shoes - i don't care if it costs more than i could possibly afford

jen: you are amazing for commenting twice:)

Anonymous said...

I love love love the color, but I still hate chunky heels, no matter what is glued on to them! I just bought a magenta v-neck top this weekend. It looks really good with my dark jeans and black heels.