CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 22, 2007

Celeb blitz



Hilary Duff: I just love those fall colors and the great use of shapes!
Thandie Newton & Kate Bosworth: I know you all love Thandie so here she is in a perfect little yellow dress,
accompanied by fellow fashionista Kate Bosworth. THAT clutch of Thandie's!



Sisters Monica & Penelope Cruz: Aren't they just adorable?! I especially love the orange retro dress!



Diane Kruger & Joshua Jackson.
Naomi Watts & Liev Schreiber: THAT dress!
Tie for Cutest Couple
(I always love guys in a great pair of jeans and a crisp white button-up like Jackson)



Lauren Conrad & Audrina Patridge
The Hills is on TONIGHT!

6 comments:

stacy said...

The orange retro dress is brilliant!

Anonymous said...

I love love love everything Thandie wears and carries......even if she does need to eat a few cookies.

Debbie said...

Hey this is my first time visiting here and i just wanna say i really like ur blog! Firstly... U haf a cute header! Haha its very attractive... And u gif a lot of info about celebrity styles. Love it!

Keep 'em coming... I'll come back to read :)

glamour girly said...

stacy: i know - i want one.

martini: you are so right, love thandie. Actually, I might bake her some cookies.

debbie: thanks for stopping by! hope to see you often.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The cruz sisters are trying to give the olsens a run for their money!
Your blog is really coming along xoxoxooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

glamour girly said...

jen: aww, you are so sweet and always make my day:) The Cruz's are pretty wonderful, and they have the whole ethnic look going for them, too.