CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Celeb Style Candy



I swear Carrie Underwood looks just like a Barbie Doll.



1. Kristen Chenoweth; 2. Maria Bello



Even though Paris Hilton annoys me, I love this Nikka dress, esp. the color.



I haven't seen Pink for a while!



Kevin Costner and his beautiful bride Christine Baumgartner



1. Molly Sims in DKNY; 2. Maggie Gyllenhal in Gaultier Paris



1. Ali Larter in Bally; 2. Jennifer Aniston



1. Emma Watson in Charles Anastase; 2. Jamie King



America Ferrara and Leighton Meester in Brian Reyes



1. Catherine Zeta-Jones looking fabulous on vacation.
2. Cate Blanchette

2 comments:

Katelin said...

even if carrie looks like a barbie doll, i love her style.

glamour girly said...

katelin: I love Carrie's style, too. I am quite jealous that she looks like a barbie doll - I love barbie dolls:)