CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Celeb Style Candy



First, Rihanna, what happened?!



R, I miss your way cute haircut and great fashion sense.
* not too often does my blog have the word va-jay-jay in it. ha.
O, Cosmo.



Ode to the Maxi Dress that Kate Beckinsale pulls off so well on the way to the spa with her sweet daughter.
Love those glasses.



I am looking to add some yellow into my life.
1. Kelly Rowland in Ralph Lauren
2. Kelly Ripa in ADAM by Adam Lippes



1. Lake Bell in Ports 1921. LOVE this. I like the nautical feel.
2. Mila Kunis in Stella McCartney.
I am really digging shift dresses right now - they're comfy and sexy!



Too bad this light of a color washes me out.
1. Elizabeth Banks in Amanda Wakely
2. Claire Danes in Gucci



1. Emily Mortimer in Chloe
2. Emmanuelle Chriqui



1. Gabrielle Union in Corey Lynn Calter
2. Heidi Klum



1. Anne Hathaway looking angelic in Valentino
2. Elizabeth Hurley all vixen-ish in Versace



1. Camilla Belle in Stella McCartney. I want this dress, too!
2. Camilla Belle in Valentino

8 comments:

Dolce said...

Anne Hathaway is one of my favorite actresses right now. She honestly can do no wrong. I'm really confused why Clairw Danes keeps popping up in places. She hasn't been in a movie in FOREVER and she stole that girl from Weed's boyfriend while she was pregnant. Homewrecker.

glamour girly said...

Dolce: Homewreckers really bother me. I still like the dress, and yes, Anne Hathaway is amazing. I want to see Get Smart.

Anonymous said...

Emily Mortimer looks fantastic! As does Camilla Belle. I love having a celebrity my age dress with style and sophistication. Such better inspiration than other young actresses right now!

glamour girly said...

maddie: I love their inspiration, too. Camilla Belle looks so good all of the time!

Katelin said...

i love all the yellow and metallic dresses, so cute and flirty. i would totally rock them :)

glamour girly said...

katelin: you would rock them. I want that Stella McCartney one so bad!

WendyB said...

LOL @ va-jay-jay on the cosmo cover.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

Riri sure has style all her own eh? xox