CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trend: Hot or Not?

So, I got this in an e-mail from DailyCandy today. What do you think of these zipper leggings?

You can buy them for $99 here, or by clicking on the photo above.

I LOVE those sandals and would rather buy those than the leggings, but sadly, there was not a link to them. The leggings are too '80s for me, much like Kim Cattrall's fashion on the SATC movie. Big shoulder pads give me the heebie jeebies.

14 comments:

WendyB said...

I don't like them with those shoes, but I like them.

Kimberley said...

Zipper leggings... as for those.
Id rather spend that plus some on some Kova-T's or AA leggings... Zippers might be a tad overboard... might add to the leggings as pants craze.

-SLCsocialite

Dana said...

I say NOT NOT NOT. Although, I agree with you on the sandals!

CULTURE CREATORS said...

those leggings are soooooo lohan. not a hug fan...

CC

Katelin said...

yeah i would rather wear those shoes than the leggings. or at least spend that much money on shoes rather than leggings. same deal, haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dolce said...

NOT! I like leggings, but this is taking it a step too far!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say no to the zipper leggings too. They look kinda prostitutish to me.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

shoulder structured pads are come in now!!

love to see it on each of the major runways show

Londyn said...

100% NOT for me!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I've actually got a black pair, I wear them quite often and I love them!!

Katy said...

Personally, I love those leggings but hate the price. I love zippers.

stacy said...

yeah i'm not feeling those leggings either.

DAINTYCROCHETBYALY said...

I love the sandals also, but with a little dress!! :-)