CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Product Review: Sebastian Iron Works

I have talked about my attraction to hair products before, but I have found an even better alternative to use to protect your tresses when using the flat iron for smooth, sultry locks. Introducing my latest obsession: Sebastian Shapers IronWorks Hot Tools Protecting Spray.


Pros: Protects your hair, unscented, smaller size, keeps hair healthy, discontinued (can buy it at CHEAP prices online)

Cons: Discontinued (could become hard to find), no pretty scent

GG Grade: A
Buy online for $2.50/bottle!: http://www.salonsavings.com/detail/900160/
xoxo,

gg

2 comments:

Dolce said...

Ooh! I'm always looking for new hair products and I straighten my hair daily so it's needs the help!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love things that protect from heat styling!