CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Celeb Style Candy


1. Molly Sims in Marchesa (beautiful! - but I might have done an updo)
2. Eva Mendes in YSL (me loves this color!)

1. Christina Ricci in Bill Blass (she's adorable)
2. Gwyneth Paltrow in Jean Paul Gaultier (that dress rocks!)


1. Gwyneth Paltrow in Balmain (crazy short yet still classy!)
2. Gwyneth Paltrow in Preen (she's fabulous with fashion lately!!)


1. Katherine Heigl in a spring-y yellow jacket and kick-ass nude heels. (what did you think of the new Grey's?)
2. Eva Longoria Parker in Escada (I don't really like her for some reason, but she does have good fashion)


1. Halle Berry in D&G (look at that post-baby bod!)
2. Joy Bryant in Notte by Marchesa


1. Leighton Meester in Pencey (I am loving this dress)
2. Kristen Bell in Luella (such rich color!)

6 comments:

Katelin said...

I love Katherine's jacket and whole outfit, and Halle, wow, way to rock the post baby body.

Dolce said...

Gwen has been stepping out in style...I LOVE it, and her and her super short, black dresses.

WendyB said...

Gwyneth is really on a roll!

Dana said...

In relation to your updo comment...I asked my hairdresser if she did a lot of updos for prom, her response "no one does updos anymore, thank god"...lol...good thing I wasnt going to prom, I would have asked for an updo!

glamour girly said...

katelin: me, too!

dolce: for sure, love the short, LBDs

wendyb: she is!

liw: very interesting - I don't think i would not do an updo for prom - at least half up (that's what I did my senior year). To me, sometimes long hair takes away from a dress.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I agree, Gwyn has really been rocking it lately, esp that rocker chick lace dress