CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Much to say about fashion - Audrey Hepburn


"I'm just crazy about Tiffany's!" Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

“My look is attainable. Women can look like Audrey Hepburn by flipping out their hair, buying the large sunglasses, and the little sleeveless dresses.”

“You can always tell what kind of a person a man really thinks you are by the earrings he gives you”

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”

I am the biggest fan of that last quote, and of Audrey Hepburn.

hugs,
gg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pics and the quotes in your Audrey Hepburn piece. When I think of her in that movie, the word that comes to mind first is Style.

Sarah said...

Love her class and style...always elegant and fun. Love her movies too...Sabrina and My Fair Lady are two favorites of mine.