CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 02, 2007

Blog of the Week - View from the Porch

This blog by my friend Sarah is not a fashion blog, but she is stalking a gorgeous pea coat. View from the Porch is just a great place to stop and read some superb writing and fun stories. You will soon realize what I mean. Here is the current quote at the top of her page:

"Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." ~Judy Garland

Plus, she has all kinds of delicious recipes, and I often use them, especially the lemon cookies (pictured at right)!

If you love ice cream like me, you might also check out the sundae ice cream cake. I am going to have to make it sometime! Of course, I will have to eat it in moderation so I can still fit into all those fabulous fashions!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

The cake is definitely good...but so rich that moderation is the only option!! It took us nearly two weeks and some friends to finish it. Thanks for the "shout out" on your blog!

Anonymous said...

It was quite useful reading, found some interesting details about this topic. Thanks.