CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Celeb Style Candy


1. Maria Menounos in Dolce & Gabbana; 2. Kristen Bell in Jenni Naye


Penelope Cruz in Herve Leroux and two Oscar de la Renta fashions.
I just adore her and her fashion sense.


Katie Holmes first in her new label (Holmes Yang) and out about in NYC.


1. Leighton Meester in Nina Ricci; 2-3. LC in BCBG Max Azria and Mason by Michelle Mason


1. Gwyneth Paltrow in Balenciaga; 2. Jessica Biel in Diane Von Furstenberg


1. Hayden Panettiere in Herve Leger (I WANT THIS DRESS!)
2. Jessica Szohr in Alice + Olivia


1. Cassie; 2. Chanel Iman


1. Diane Kruger in Sofia Kokosalaki; 2. Emma Roberts in Sass & Bide


1. Emma Stone in Catherine Malandrino; 2. Amy Adams in Dior


Blake Lively - I just love that dress.


1. Cameron Diaz in Fendi; 2. Camila Alves

6 comments:

Dolce said...

I really like Alice + Olivia. It's somewhat reasonably priced and I think I can kind of afford it.

Katelin said...

i love penelope cruz's outfits, so chic and cute. love.

tshops said...

Hey-we love that you're a Trendsetter in our new celeb style section! we want to get in touch with an update, but don't have your email. Can you write us at trendsetters@shopittome.com? thanks!

Anonymous said...

I love Hayden's dress - so cute!

Tiara said...

i love this article..and of course your blog..actually i'm kinda new here..so would you check out my blog? thank youu..:D

Anonymous said...

Not sure Maria Menounos was thinking with the hair? Not her best look. I think Kristen Bell is my favorite look in the bunch!