CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 11, 2007

Nine West shoes make me happy

I always have great luck at Nine West with shoes. Plus, there are two Nine West outlets in relatively close proximity to me, which makes it easy and fun to go shopping for shoes! I recently stopped in on the way back home from a work conference. I found these great pairs, but unfortunately, none of them were in my size. Alas, the trouble with outlets!

I love these natural flats ($78, Zappos), and I don't have any beige shoes... yet! They would be a great color to match with several of my business suits and oh-so-cute with jeans.



I am itching for a red pair, but I have yet to find them. These ($93, Zappos) are sassy and fun!


I also need a more comfortable pair of brown ones, but I can't decide which color brown!


And animal prints are darling. These leopard ones are a little pricy ($111, Zappos.com), but they are a-freaking-adorable!

Happy June Shopping!

5 comments:

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I'm partical to the brown sling backs!

Mónica Lice said...

Great shoes and great blog! I really enjoy it!:)

Kisses from Portugal!

Sarah said...

My all-time favorite pair of pumps were from Nine West. I lost them in my luggage and have never been able to replace them, although I have definitely tried!

la petite fashionista said...

i have a pair of nine west shoes i got for $10 on sale and their like sort of black gladiator-esque wedges. i always get compliments on them, they've got some great shoes!

Anonymous said...

Those are GORGEOUS shoes